Welcome To Our Products Sections!
Please click a category under our Products menu to explore what we sell.
Please Note: All Purchases Subject To Terms and Conditions
- Clerical errors are subject to corrections.
- Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Buyer agrees to pay in accordance with prices, terms and conditions in effect at time of shipment or picking up.
- Buyer agrees to make prompt payment in accordance with terms; invoices over 30 days are subject to 1.5% finance charge.
- All sales subject to credit approval.
- All sales taxable unless buyer provides valid resale number or tax exempt number prior to shipment.
- Freight charged as stated on invoice.
- Orders shipped in installments will be billed and paid for separately.
- Buyer will be assessed a restocking charge for refused shipments.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc., must be made within two days of shipped date.
- If purchased material does not meet customer’s requirements or specifications, buyer should contact seller within two business days from date of purchase for correction or replacement.
- Special orders cannot be returned for any reason.
- Seasonal items cannot be returned.
- All items will be inspected prior to Mid Atlantic Supply accepting returns, within 30 days of time from original purchase.
- For returns, original invoice must be present and any refund will be paid to the customer in the same manner in which it was originally purchased. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- In case of natural disasters or other unprecedented events, seller shall not be liable for failure to ship or delays in deliveries
- Rentals will be charged for the full time of usage, excluding weekend usage, and renter will be charged a cleaning fee if rentals are returned dirty.
- The rental equipment is Mid Atlantic Supply LLC property, subject to lease for the period agreed upon. If equipment is not returned when due, Mid Atlantic Supply LLC will enforce its property ownership and retake the rental at any time, and to do so Mid Atlantic Supply LLC or its representatives may enter the lessee’s property and any right of action against Mid Atlantic Supply LLC for entry and retaking is waived.
- All rentals require a deposit, refundable upon return of rental in good working condition.
- The lessee will use the equipment in a proper manner, complying with all applicable laws and ordinances which may in any way relate to the possession or use of the equipment.
- The lessee will assume all risks of loss or damage caused to the device.
- The lessee releases Mid Atlantic Supply LLC from any liability due to expenses, damage or injury caused by the rental and usage of the equipment, including consequential damage.
- The return of the equipment shall be at the lessee’s expense to the address of Mid Atlantic Supply LLC.
- The lessee will pay attorney fees, collection fees, court costs and any other expenses incurred in collecting any charges under this agreement, in retaking the rented equipment or otherwise enforcing the terms of this contract.